Whether you’re a pro or amateur or someone that’s maybe just starting out. We know how these golf bags are important in the course given that an average game of golf may last for about 4 hours, traversing over 18 holes. So unless you’re Tiger Woods or some big-time hot shot golfer, most likely than none you carry your own gear with you. Let’s get started!
Here Are Our Top 10 Best Golf Bags For A Push Carts:
10. PROSiMMON Tour 14 Way Cart Golf Bag
- 14-way dividers
- Plenty of zippered pockets including:
- 1 deep ball pocket
- 1 small accessory/tee pocket
- 1 fur-lined valuable pocket
- 2 full-length side pockets – perfect for waterproofs and clothing
- 1 insulated drinks pocket
- External putter tube if you prefer to store your putter externally – great for putters with larger heads
- Velcro glove holder
- Golf towel ring
- External umbrella strap
- Weight – 5.3 Lbs.
- Rain hood included
The sheer number of pockets is enough to get excited about, if you’re the type to bring a lot of stuff with you on the course then this is the bag for you. Also, it keeps your beverage either hot or cold because of its insulated pockets. The 14 length dividers is also a winner, organize your clubs to bring out your A-game and protect them at the same time.
9. Hot-Z Golf 4.5 Cart Bag
- 9.5-inch 14-way graphite friendly separator top w/ putter pit and handles
- 14 Full-length club/shaft dividers
- 8 zippered pockets including a velour-lined valuables pocket & bottle compartment
- Padded rear
- Pen sleeve, towel ring w/ Velcro glove attachment and also with umbrella and tee holder, scorecard sleeve & rain hood cover
- Lightweight dobby nylon materials
The price for this bag's features really stood out for us. If you’re looking for a larger bag that will contain everything that your game requires to go for this.
8. Sun Mountain C-130 Cart Bag
- Top Dividers: 14-way
- Top Diameter: 10.5″
- Pockets: 10
- 14-way full-length dividers
- 3 integrated top handles
- Integrated putter well
- Reverse orientation top
- New Smart Strap System
- Single padded shoulder strap
- All pockets face forward
- 3 velour-lined pockets
- 2 full-length clothing pockets
- Cooler pocket
- Umbrella holder
- Towel ring
- Includes rain hood
- Product Dimensions: 10 x 13 x 36 inches
- Weight: 6.9 lbs.
The bag was just made with using it with a cart in mind, it’s got features that is really fit for those who prefer to use their carts rather than carrying the bags around. Your 14 clubs are divided at full length to protect them and prevent migration of shafts. It has a Smart Strap system that works perfectly with your cart.
7. TaylorMade Golf TM Stand Golf Bag 5.0
- 5-Way divider top
- 6 Pockets including ball and tee pockets
- Velour-lined valuables pouch
- Anti-split stand system
- Comfort shoulder strap system
- Matching rain hood
- Umbrella sleeve
The ergonomic dual shoulder straps for versatility is a winner for us. Whether you prefer pushing it in a cart where it fits perfectly or at times you may want to carry it, it’s perfect for both preference. It’s just one of those golf bags where comfort is a priority.
6. Datrek Lite Rider Pro Golf Cart Bag
- 15-Way organizer top with Individual full-length dividers
- Dedicated oversized rubberized putter well
- Ergonomic soft-grip lift-assist handles
- Insulated cooler pocket
- Featuring top-look technology, a patented bag-to-cart attachment system
While it may not be as versatile as our other cart bags, it serves its main purpose efficiently. The storage and the dividers stand out, and it’s so lightweight you won’t have issues moving it around.
5. Bag Boy Golf Chiller Cart Bag
- 15-Way top with full-length individual dividers
- 9 total pockets provide ample storage
- Removable insulated cooler bag holds six 12-ounce cans
- Soft-grip oversized putter well for oversized grips
- Ergonomic soft-grip lift assist handles
Well, this one is a no-brainer, as the name of this awesome bag says it’s meant for your beverages. So it’s perfect to carry those ice-cold with you around the course to stay hydrated if you know what I mean.
4. TaylorMade Golf TM Cart Golf Bag 5.0
- 14-way top with 3 full-length dividers
- Multiple grab handles
- Padded single shoulder carry strap
- 7 total pockets provide plenty of storage
- Pockets include a velour-lined valuables pocket
- Two full-length garment pockets and a golf ball pocket
- Cart optimized base construction
- Matching rain hood included
- Constructed of durable nylon material
This bag is just one of those versatile and very efficient products. It’s got almost all the features you’d ask for, for comfort for your gear and accessories that will make that golf experience even better.
3. Team Golf NCAA Fairway Golf Stand Bag
- Officially licensed product
- 6-location embroidery displays the school's name and logo
- Lightweight and full-featured bag
- 14-way top with an integrated top handle
- 2 lift-assist handles
- Full-length dividers
- Dual strap
- 5 zippered pockets
- Umbrella holder
- Cooler pocket for beverages
- Fleece-lined valuables pouch
- Removable rain hood
- Towel ring
- 50% Nylon 50% Plastic
- Weight: 6 lbs
- Dimensions: 9"D x 12"W x 35"H
The cool design brought about the partnership with your NCAA school. It also is a very efficient and versatile bag good for carrying and is comfortable and stays put in your cart while you swing that club to perfection.
2. NFL The Bucket II Cooler Cart Bag
- 14 organizer top, front putter well, provides a superior club management
- 3 Full-length dividers
- Ultra-lightweight nylon construction. Moulded rubber handles provide easy loading and transport.
- Rounded pocket openings
- Oversized towel ring
- Glove patch
- Three-Point umbrella system
- Removable rain hood
- Pen sleeve
- Embellished with six NFL team trademarks
The spacious pockets for ample storage are already a winner for us. Do you pair that up with a top-notch design from your favourite NFL team? Shut up and take my money!
1. Datrek DG Lite II Cart Bag
- Top: 15-way with Individual full-length dividers
- Soft grip lift
- Soft grip putter
- 7 total pockets provide ample storage, including two oversized apparel pockets, a large ball pocket, and a fleece-lined valuables pocket
- Oversized insulated cooler pocket
This bag is so cheap for its feature that it’s not fair. Very durable, very versatile and looks nice. You can’t find such an efficient bag for all your golfing needs compared to this one.
Additional Tips For Buying Best Golf Bag for Push Carts:
Dividers and Pockets.
It’s important to note that this is essential if you want to use your clubs for a long time. Different playing styles or needs require different types of golf clubs. Dividers and pockets are important to keep your clubs from smashing against each other, thus preventing any damage. So when looking for a bag, consider this feature based on your club needs.
Oh, but what use is a bag without enough storage, right? Especially for golf, as you spend hours on the course, and you WILL need a ton of stuff. But what’s the trade-off? It’s the weight for sure, but we’ll get to how you can remedy that in a bit. Knowing what you need if whether you are a light traveller or you have a lot of valuables or accessories needed to keep you going, is important, and you should consider how much storage you’d like for your bag. Coolers for your six-pack? Yes!
For obvious reasons, but it’s important to take note that bags on sale vary in weight when empty as well. Whether it’s a super durable, efficient bag that’s a bit heavy or a lightweight bag for all the different reasons, find what’s best for you.
Carry or Cart
Now this here will compensate for the type of golfer that you are. If you carry a ton, then a cart or a golf bag for carts would be best for you. If you’re the carrying type, look for bags that are more comfortable to carry; these are the padded dual-strapped ones, most likely. But wait, there’s more! There are ultra-versatile bags like some of the ones we reviewed in this article.
Last but not least is the PRICE. What’s your budget? How committed are you to the game? You can be the casual golfer and just get a cheaper bag or a hardcore player, it’s up to you, and different bags for different prices come with varying features. So now that you’ve gone through our extensive review of some of the best golf bags for push carts, we hope we’ve helped you make the right decision for your golfing needs. Cheers to the next champion or not.
So there you go. This was our review on the best golf bag for push carts money can find these days. Always remember that whenever it is an accessory like a bag, you will find people who will not like what you buy and vice versa. Buying a bag is a subjective decision, and your thoughts should always get priority.